#nopaidplasma Tour Across Alberta September 12 - 16
Join Friends of Medicare and BloodWatch.org this fall as we hit the road to promote a safe and supported blood and plasma system.
Events run September 12 - 16 in the following cities:
- Monday, September 12 - Lethbridge. Facebook event here.
- Tuesday, September 13 - Medicine Hat. Facebook event here.
- Wednesday, September 14 - Calgary. Facebook event here.
- Thursday, September 15 - Edmonton. Facebook event here.
- Friday, September 16 - Red Deer. Facebook event here.
All events are free and open to the public. Doors open at 6:45 with the event starting at 7 pm.Read more
Our Recommendations to Improve Continuing Care
The Alberta Government has invited public input on their review of three pieces of regulation on continuing care:
- Nursing Homes Operation Regulation
- Nursing Homes General Regulation
- Co-ordinated Home Care Program Regulation
We felt that the survey did not focus on important challenges we’ve identified in the system and instead have prepared a submission that we have sent via email and posted online for everyone to read. You are encouraged to repeat any of our recommendations that you agree with, and send your own feedback on these regulations to firstname.lastname@example.org before the July 31 deadline.Read more